Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini


The Kite Runner is the first novel by Afghan American author Khaled Hosseini. Published in 2003, it is the first novel published in English by an author from Afghanistan.
The film is out to marvelous reviews. The official film site is The Kite Runner movie.com.

film poster

A Holiday wish from me to you:

It is that time of the year again, when you are thankful for everything merry and bright. May this Christmas be a delight! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!

theteach

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I want to read the book before I view the movie, that is just the way I am...so this is on my TBR list for the year...just added you to my Bookworm's Ballroom Blogroll for book reviews so you know....I am busy, busy, but try to visit everyone once a week if I can :)
Have a great day Teach!
And the above comment is spam...I got it too, and deleted it...just an fyi.

Anonymous said...

I have not read the The Kite Runner, but for Christmas I received A Thousand Splendid Suns and read it in two days. Awesome book.

My sister has read, The Kite Runner so we are going to trade -- except she's in Idaho and I am in Hawaii. She says when the snow is gone and she can find her mailbox ....