Monday, May 21, 2007

Book links; Book Expo America


From Bookspot:


You Asked for It

What book had the largest first printing?
Can I borrow books online?
Where can I find audio books?
What is a first edition?
What should I do with my old books?
When were the first books written?
Where can I find book discussion questions?
Can I sell my textbooks online?
Where can I find reading lists?
Where can I download books from the Web?
Find answers to more questions...

Found these good questions on Bookspot, an interesting website. Check it out.

BookExpo America June 1, 2, 3, 2007

theteach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Teach,

Interesting blog! I'm listening to the Zahir by Paulo Coelho, it's keeping me on my toes.
Jennifer
www.anearforbooks.com

maryt/theteach said...

Jennifer I just finished listening to the "Reluctant Fundamentalist" It was marvelous!
Thanks for commenting. Come back soon.
I'll visit anearforbooks.com in a little while.