Thursday, September 07, 2006

Reading Woman


I found this great web site while surfing the Net the other day: Reading Woman. It calls itself a place for readers and book discussion groups looking for good literature to read and enjoy. If you read Mary Higgins Clark or Barbara Cartland or Danielle Steele forget this site!

They review books in such categories as Classics, Contemporary Classics, Mysteries, Women of the Harlem Renaissance, Science Fiction, Nature and Landscape, Short Stories. And they are constantly adding recommendations.

Their "Great Reads" section lists about 10 books most of which I have read. I agree with most of the selections.

They have a section called "The Best Book You've Never Heard of". The book they list is Cracking India by Bapsi Sidhwa. And I had certainly never heard of it but they tweaked my curiosity so I looked it up on Amazon. Sounds like a very good read!

So check out the site , you'll like it! the teach

No comments: